06 Apr 2016
Update On Anti-money Laundering And Other Financial Crime Issues - Derry
Book your place at this event now
||06 Apr 2016
||15:30 - 17:30
||City Hotel, Derry
||£70.00 per person
||2 Client Care and Practice Management
This seminar will provide an update on Anti-Money Laundering and other Financial Crime Issues
This seminar will provide an update on Anti-Money Laundering and other Financial Crime Issues including:
• Latest developments: Fourth EU Money Laundering Directive, Terrorist finance and Financial sanctions issues;
• Supervisory issues and National Risk Assessment;
• Spotting money laundering – the FATF Red flags/Vulnerabilities of Lawyers;
• Risk-based approach – What do you need to do in practice?
• Updating your policies and procedures – including CDD and Ongoing monitoring;
• Suspicious Activity Reports – key tips.
The seminar will be delivered by Sue Mawdsley - an experienced solicitor with Legal Risk LLP and co-author of “The Money Laundering Reporting Officer’s Handbook: A Guide for Solicitors”.