This course will provide models and frameworks to help maximise the potential of the team, both now and in the future.
Topics covered will include:
- Situational Leadership: Matching the development process to the employee;
- Effective mentoring skills;
- Coaching tools and techniques;
- Strategic Succession Planning.
To increase accessibility the course will be offered in the following locations:
- Tuesday 8 December 2015 Law Society House, Belfast
- Thursday 10 December 2015 Canal Court Hotel, Newry
Places will be strictly limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis.
The course will be delivered by Wendy McCulla. Wendy studied Law before moving into people management roles both in the private sector and in several professional practices. Wendy now runs her own business - Aspire Learning & Development - and works with professionals and business executives to help them achieve their potential and implement positive change in their organisations.
Attendance at this seminar will fully cover the 2015 Client Care and Practice Management CPD requirement.