19 March 2014
The Role of the Expert Witness in the Northern Ireland Lands Tribunal
Please note the closing date for bookings
The Charity Committee is holding an event on Tuesday 25 March 2014 in the Inn of Court, the Bar Library, the Royal Courts of Justice, Belfast in support of two charities, namely, Barnardo's and Action on Hearing Loss.
- 12:30-12:55 pm: Registration.
- 1pm: Introductory remarks by E.J. David McBrien, Barrister-at-Law.
"The Lands Tribunal and its Jurisdiction".
- 1:15pm-1:55pm: Henry M Spence MRICS Dip Rating IRRV (Hons).
The Valuation Member of the Lands Tribunal of N.I.
- All bookings must be made online with payment before 4.30 pm on 24 March.
- The £14 registration fee includes attendance at the lecture (but no refreshments).
- No refunds will be given save as provided herein.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the Charity Committee to cancel the event and/or to alter the content of the event and/or the identity of the speaker(s). Such change(s) will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Charity Committee. Similarly, oversubscription of the event will result in bookings being declined for that event at the sole and absolute discretion of the Charity Committee.
For more information click below: