15 August 2011
The Alzheimer's Society Charity CPD Seminar
New Seminar Time
Due to the interest sh own the Alzheimer's CPD event scheduled for 1pm - 2pm is fully booked! However a second one has been organized - running at 3pm - 4pm.
- DATE(S): Friday 2 September 2011
- VENUE(S): Law Society House, Belfast
- TIME: 3PM - 4PM
- DESCRIPTION: The Law Society's 2011 "Charity of the Year" is the Alzheimer's Society. As part of a range of fundraising activities the Society is running a charity CPD event - with the entire income generated being donated to the Alzheimer's Society. The seminar will be delivered by Sheena Grattan BL, TEP and will cover property law capacity issues in relation to older clients. This will include:
- EPA'- s
- CRAG requirements in relation to elderly persons needing residential care and the family home
- Funding long term healthcare
There will also be input from the Alzheimer's Society covering the work they do and how the profession can support that work.
The seminar provides an excellent opportunity to get some quality CPD whilst also benefiting an excellent cause.
COST: £30 - entire fee to be donated to the Alzheimer's Society
CPD HOURS & TYPE: 1 General Group Study hour
TIME: 3pm - 4pm
If you wish to attend please contact Susan Duffy or Jennifer Ferguson at:
Law Society of Northern Ireland
96 Victoria Street
or alternatively via telephone/email at 02890231614 or by email: