1. The Society is seeking information from members which will help assist us in representing the profession.
2. The President and I provided members with an overview of the survey during our recent road show events.
3. The purpose of the survey is to provide the Law Society with hard facts in order to better promote the profession as a whole, the work which solicitors undertake and how they contribute more broadly to their local communities and society generally.
4. The survey is designed to enable us to have hard statistical information and evidence directly from members rather than anecdotal evidence about the contribution solicitors make.
5. This survey is designed to take only a few minutes to complete.
6. You are encouraged therefore to take a few minutes to complete the survey in order that we can have maximum information to promote the profession and the work which we do.
7. The results of the survey will be published in an anonymous form only.
(If you haved problems downloading this form you can access it in the members section of www.lawsoc-ni.org You will need your surname and roll number to log in).