Registered European Lawyers
1. Registered European Lawyers are
permitted to provide legal advice in accordance with the terms of the European
Establishment Directive (98/5/EC).
2. There are some legal matters which are
reserved so that only solicitors can advise in relation to them pursuant to the
Solicitors (NI) Order 1976.
3. If you require advice in any of the reserved
matters, you should instruct a solicitor using the Society’s Find a Solicitor
4. Please click on a Registered European Lawyers profile below.
5. They are provided in alphabetical order.