15 Sep 2015
Northern Ireland Judicial Appointments Commission – Guidance and Information Session
Book your place at this event now
||15 Sep 2015
||13:00 - 14:00
||Law Society House, Belfast
||£35.00 per person
||1 General Group Study
The Society is continuing to provide guidance and support seminars for solicitors in a range of areas.
The Society is continuing to provide guidance and support seminars for solicitors in a range of areas. This particular session will be delivered by the Northern Ireland Judicial Appointments Commission (NIJAC). The seminar will include information on:
· The statutory basis and remit of the Commission;
· An overview of range of office for which NIJAC recruits;
· The latest developments within NIJAC;
· An overview of current opportunities and associated assessment methods;
· Information on the Judicial Shadowing Scheme;
· Sources of further information.