14 Sep 2016
NIJAC and CPANI information session
Book your place at this event now
||14 Sep 2016
||13:00 - 14:30
||Law Society House, Belfast
||£35.00 per person
||1.5 General Group Study
Northern Ireland Judicial Appointments Commission And The Commissioner For Public Appointments For Northern Ireland Information/guidance session
This particular session will be delivered by the Northern Ireland Judicial Appointments Commission (NIJAC) and the Commissioner for Public Appointments for Northern Ireland.
The seminar will include information on:
• The statutory basis and remit of NIJAC;
• An overview of range of office for which NIJAC recruits;
• The latest developments within NIJAC;
• An overview of current opportunities and associated assessment methods;
• Information on the Judicial Shadowing Scheme;
• Sources of further information.
The session will also have input from Judena Leslie, Commissioner for Public Appointments for NI who will speak about:
• The role of the Commissioner;
• The opportunities available;
• Coping with the recruitment process;
• The drive for more diverse boards.