04 Dec 2017
Legally Able Solicitor Group - Disability Training with Disability Action (FULLY BOOKED)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED
Date: Monday 4 December 2017
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Location: Law Society House, Belfast
Cost: £20 (discounted fee)
CPD: 2 Client Care and Practice Management
The aim of the training, which will be delivered by Disability Action, is to:
· Raise awareness of Disability equality legislation and to encourage good practice;
· Enhance general understanding about Disability;
· Dispel some of the myths surrounding Disability;
· Provide information which will help address the needs of Disabled clients and colleagues;
· Understand language around Disability.
By the end of the training you will:
· Be more confident talking to and working with disabled people;
· Have a clear understanding of legislation surrounding Disability;
· Be more aware of the issues Disabled people face.
The training is interactive and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and engage with the rest your colleagues. Please note that there are a maximum of 16 places available for this workshop.
If you have any special requirements in order to attend the session please contact the CPD Department to advise.
For further information or to book a place please e-mail email@example.com