McCallion Keown Solicitors are currently seeking a Legal Executive/Paralegal to join their busy and expanding team.
This role will suit an enthusiastic individual who is keen to gain experience within the Legal sector and develop their career with a dynamic and progressive legal firm.
Duties within this role will include;
* Meeting new and existing clients and taking instructions
* Opening and closing files
* Managing documentation for relevant departments to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
* Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
* Contacting professionals such as insurance companies, counsel or other solicitors on behalf of clients
* Researching and summarising legal information
* Preparing trial bundles and briefs for counsel
* Attending court with counsel or other solicitors
* Issuing correspondence
* Answering telephone calls and queries
* Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
* Law Degree
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Strong team player
* Experience of working in an office environment
* Full UK Driving Licence
Experience of working in a legal environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
Job location: McCallion Keown Solicitors, 462a Oldpark Road, Belfast, BT14 6QG
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.15 pm
Salary: Subject to experience
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to our Office Manager Catriona McSorley at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday 27th September 2019.