10 Dec 2018
Law Society Financial Advice Series: Investing for Vulnerable Individuals
Book your place at this event now
||10 Dec 2018
||13:00 - 14:00
||Law Society House, Belfast
||£20.00 per person
||1 Client Care and Practice Management
The Law Society of Northern Ireland, in conjunction with Law Society (NI) Financial Advice Ltd, is once again delivering a comprehensive series of CPD sessions which will be of benefit to practitioners. To increase accessibility the sessions will take place in a variety of locations and at various different stages of the year.
8. Investing for vulnerable individuals
Monday 10 December 2018 1pm – 2pm Law Society House, Belfast
This session will cover:
· The roles and responsibilities of Trustees and Attorneys;
· Suitable investment strategies for Personal Injury Trusts;
· Elderly care options, costs and allowances;
· Estate deprivation;
· Treatment of the home if elderly care is required.
Case studies will be used to highlight opportunities and vulnerabilities.
CPD hours: 1 Client Care and Practice Management