21 Jun 2023
Law Society Financial Advice Series 2023 – Business Protection – The vulnerabilities and most common mistakes made by Limited Companies, Partnerships
||21 Jun 2023
||13:00 - 14:00
||Law Society House, Belfast
||£35.00 per person
||1 General Group Study
The Law Society of Northern Ireland, in conjunction with Law Society (NI) Financial Advice Ltd, is once again delivering a comprehensive series of CPD sessions which will be of benefit to practitioners.
This session will cover:
· Ownership – Options to protect the business (and beneficiaries) against death of a business owner or partner and consequences of getting the planning wrong;
· Profit – Key Person cover;
· Debt – Business loan protection;
· Relevant Life – A hugely tax efficient way for directors and key employees to fund their life cover needs;
· Group Life – Beware the impact of the Pension Lifetime Allowance.