25 October 2015
Conveyancing Conference Proves To Be Outstanding Success
Solicitors from across Northern Ireland were in attendance at the Law Society's Conveyancing Conference which took place on Thursday 22 October 2015 in the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Belfast.
The conference which has become an annual event provided attendees with a comprehensive overview of all of the current conveyancing issues relevant to all those who undertake conveyancing transactions.
The Law Society was delighted to welcome delegates from across Northern Ireland and key speakers including:
- Brian Speers, Managing Partner, CMG Cunningham Dickey Solicitors
- Nigel Thompson, Partner, Moore Stephens
- Michael Gordon, Office Director, Turley
- Sue Pinkerton, Chair of Home Charter Committee and John W Pinkerton & Son Solicitors
- Steven Cockcroft, Johns Elliot Solicitors
- Christine Farrell, Land Registry NI
- Donald Eakin, Macaulay & Ritchie Solicitors
- Avril McCammon, John McKee Solicitors
- Declan McConville, Hagan & McConville Solicitors
- Brian Walker, Walker McDonald Solicitors