10 October 2017
Conveyancing Conference Outstanding Success
Over 250 solicitors from across Northern Ireland were in attendance at the Law Society's Annual Conveyancing Conference at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Belfast.
Now in its fourth year, the Law Society Conveyancing Conference has become a feature of the legal calendar.
This years conference programme covered current issues of importance and relevance to solicitors who undertake conveyancing transactions.
Those attending had an opportunity to hear from a number of keynote speakers including:
- The Hon Madam Justice McBride
- Alan Reid, Murlands Solicitors
- Gilbert Nesbitt, Wilson Nesbitt Solicitors
- Brian Speers, CMG Cunningham Dickey Solicitors
- Darren Rainey, Hunt Solicitors
- Nigel Thompson, Moore Stephens (NI)
- John Baxter, Law Society Financial Advice Ltd
- Sam Dickey, RICS representative
- Anne Skeggs, Mills Selig Solicitors
Key speakers - Alan Reid from Murlands Solicitors and Nigel Thompson from Moore Stephens (NI)