01 Nov 2016
Communicating And Marketing Your Brand
Book your place at this event now
||01 Nov 2016
||13:00 - 14:00
||Law Society House, Belfast
||£35.00 per person
||1 Client Care and Practice Management
This workshop will explore how legal firms can raise awareness of, and market, their professional services.
It will advise on strategies to help clearly understand your markets and how to engage with them.
It will explain what good communication and marketing means as well as discussing how firms can proactively position their brand.
The session will explore brand reputation and management given the scrutiny across all media platforms and how to manage the key communications risks alongside.
This will include:
- The need for communication
- internally and externally;
- How to market services in a targeted manner and to track success;
- How to promote and position your brand;
- How to protect your brand and reputation; - What successful communications, marketing and branding look like.
The seminar will be delivered by Maurica Mackle, Mackle Communications. Maurica is an Accredited Practitioner in Public Relations, a judge for the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and has a vast range of experience across a broad spectrum of sectors.