31 Jan 2019
Case Management of Medical Negligence Cases & Essentials of Pre Action Protocol Letters-FULLY BOOKED
Book your place at this event now
||31 Jan 2019
||13:00 - 14:30
||Law Society House, Belfast.
||£35.00 per person
||1 General Group Study
This session will be delivered by Master McCorry and will cover the issues encountered in case managing Medical Negligence cases.
It will specifically focus on delays to the progression of cases and the potential solutions.
Judicial guidance and expectations will be shared with practitioners in this area, giving an insight to assist better management and progression of cases going forward.
Five experienced Clinical Negligence Practitioners will each deliver a short focused talk on essential aspects of Pre Action Protocol Letters to include:
· Pre-Action Procedure – Mark Harvey, BSO
· Commencement of Proceedings – Paddy Mullarkey, O’Reilly Stewart Solicitors
· Progression of Proceedings – Roger McMillan, Carson McDowell Solicitors
· Trial – Marysia Kelly, JJ McNally Solicitors
· Costs and penalties – Joe Moore, O’Reilly Stewart Solicitors
Date: Thursday 31 January 2019
Time: 1.00pm -2.30pm
Location: Law Society House, Belfast.
CPD: 1 hour General Group Study per session.