07 Jun 2017
Business Protection - Law Society Financial Advice Series
Book your place at this event now
||07 Jun 2017
||13:00 - 14:00
||Law Society House, Belfast
||£20.00 per person
||1 Client Care and Practice Management
The vulnerabilities and most common mistakes made by Limited Companies, Partnerships and LLP's
This session will cover:
· Ownership – Options to protect the business (and beneficiaries) against death of a business owner or partner and consequences of getting the planning wrong;
· Profit – Key Person cover;
· Debt – Business loan protection;
· Relevant Life – A hugely tax efficient way for directors and key employees to fund their life cover needs;
· Group Life – Beware the impact of the Pension Lifetime Allowance.
As well as factsheets to take away, case studies will be used to highlight opportunities and vulnerabilities.