application process opened on the 4th August and will close on the
wishing to take part in this process are asked to pay the appropriate fee by
BACS, once they complete their application forms and include the reference
below with the payment.
The fees are
of Northern Ireland BACS details are:
USE THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE WHEN MAKING THE BACS PAYMENT –
COP21/(Insert your Roll number)
Children Order Panel
The Law Society of Northern Ireland has opened the process for application for accreditation and re-accreditation of the Children Order Panel.
To support members the Society has introduced a new online application process in addition to retaining access to the traditional hard copy forms.
Members are encouraged to use the new online application process.
The Society will accept hard copy application forms.
Details of the Applications for Accreditation and Re-Accreditation are outlined below.
Please note the following:
1. The Law Society are providing members with the required documentation for those seeking to be re-accredited to the Society’s Children Order Panel or who wish to apply for accreditation.
2. The Society is making available to members an online application service as well as the traditional hard copy format for download and completion.
2. Please note that the Children Order Panel Accreditation Board require that all members of the Children Order Panel must be registered with the Criminal Justice Secure Mail (CJSM) system.(See link below)
3. This requirement will be effective for all applications for re-accreditation and accreditation for the new Children Order Panel is put in place on 1st November 2021.
4. Members are asked to click on the box below for further information and how to register with CJSM.