The Law Society of Northern Ireland are continually working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
How do I change text size?
Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser. The view option is located on the top left of your page and is located beside FILE, EDIT, VIEW, FAVOURITES, TOOLS, HELP.
Simply click on the View button then drop to text size and select the size you need.
Downloading PDF documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
Get in touch!
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
|Our address is:|
Law Society of Northern Ireland
96 Victoria Street,
|Our telephone number is:||028 9023 1614|
|Our fax number is:||028 9023 2606|
|Our library fax number is:||028 9031 1323|
|Our email address is:||firstname.lastname@example.org|