The Law Society of Northern Ireland - Disclaimer & Copyright
Disclaimer & Copyright
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland has prepared the content of this website responsibly and carefully, but disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any linked websites or on any subsequent links. This includes, but is not by way of limitation:
- Any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information; and
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content or legality of any linked site, or for that of any subsequent links. The Law Society of Northern Ireland makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website, or from the use of the Internet generally. Any links to other websites does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by The Law Society of Northern Ireland of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organisation or individual.
Notice of Copyright
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland logo is copyright protected and may not be reproduced without the express consent of the Law Society please contact the Communications Officer at the Law Society for approval of the latest version.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, copyright in the text, graphics and information contained in this website is owned by the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
- You may print or download to a personal computer extracts amounting to no more than six pages of this site for personal use providing that (i) the Law Society website is the acknowledged source.